1/1 Photo of Spicy Okra Stir Fry(Middle Eastern Style)
chef FIFI's Note:
This recipe is my own fusion of middle eastern dishes. Enjoy with a side of rice or pita bread.Seasonings are to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry frozen okra in hot oil until golden brown(this will ensure okra stays closed and not slimy.
- 2Set okra aside.
- 3In a skillet combine tomato, onion, garlic, and jalapeno pepper and fry in about 1/8 cup oil until it becomes saucy.
- 4Then add water and tomato sauce to skillet and stir.
- 5Add okra and seasonings and let cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- 6Set aside for about 10 minutes and stir fry will thicken slightly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Okra Stir Fry(Middle Eastern Style)
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 790.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g