Recipe by mandabears
Another one of my easssssy recipes, I love homemade food with short cuts whenever I can find them. Good cookies.
Top Review by mary winecoff
These were so simple to make. I left out the walnuts because the college kid I was sending them to doesn't like them. I bet these would be awesome if these were added. I made somewhat larger cookies and they took 15 minutes to cook. Easy!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxduncan hines spice cake mix
- 2 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk, do not use skim
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drop cookies from a teaspoon onto a ungreased cookie sheet, (I still spray the cookie sheets with cooking spray) Bake for 12 minutes until cooky tests well when checked with a toothpick.
- Cool for one minute on cookie sheet.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.