Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, fresh and inviting, this minted chicken salad is an all round winner.
Make and share this Spicy Noodle Salad With Chicken and Mint recipe from Food.com.
- 13 ounces dried rice noodles
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 ounces carrots, grated
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 1 red chili pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons toasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- Place the noodles into a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to sit for 3-5 minutes before draining. Toss the chicken with the mint, carrots, sesame seeds and noodles.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing together and pour over the salad. Sprinkle with toasted cashew nuts before serving.