Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Light, fresh and inviting, this minted chicken salad is an all round winner.
Make and share this Spicy Noodle Salad With Chicken and Mint recipe from Food.com.
- 13 ounces dried rice noodles
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 ounces carrots, grated
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 1 red chili pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons toasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- Place the noodles into a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to sit for 3-5 minutes before draining. Toss the chicken with the mint, carrots, sesame seeds and noodles.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing together and pour over the salad. Sprinkle with toasted cashew nuts before serving.