Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A salad that keeps well. Vary the sesame oil to your taste.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 inch chunk fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- grated carrot
- green onion, sliced
- Whisk soy sauce with vinegar chili sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, chili flakes and pepper.
- Gradually whisk in vegetable oil.
- Toss with cooked pasta, carrots and green onions.
Good flavors but had way too much sauce for my pasta. Will cut it in half next time. Served with Recipe #228433.
Wow! No one has reviewed this? It was great! I used whole wheat noodles and made exactly as written, using red peppers (not green). Would be lovely with meat or seafood added, as well. will make again. Thanks! ~Messy44