You will love the fresh ingredients and flavors of this fast, flavorful fish dish that includes fresh basil, tomatoes, and spicy red peppers. Dinner can be on the table in minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets or 2 lbs red snapper or 2 lbs orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper (or more)
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup kalamata olives (Cracked green olives work too) or 1 cup other brine-cured black olives, chopped (Cracked green olives work too)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers (optional)
- 1 cup chopped artichoke heart (optional)
- 1Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- 3Add half of fish to skillet and sauté until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side.
- 4Transfer fish to platter.
- 5Repeat with remaining fish.
- 6Add parsley and crushed red pepper to same skillet; sauté 1 minute.
- 7Add wine,tomatoes, olives, and garlic (capers and artichoke hearts if using); sauté until tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 2 minutes.
- 8Season sauce with salt and pepper; spoon over fish.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Neapolitan Fish
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.5 mg
- Sodium 424.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 47.7 g