Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
a baked American twist on a classic Bengali okra dish
Make and share this Spicy Mustard Okra Brussels Spinach Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, halved
- 8 ounces okra, split in half and squirt in a line of mustard
- 8 ounces spinach
- 4 ounces radishes, sliced into circles
- onion (optional)
- olive oil
- shredded cheddar cheese or feta cheese
- spicy mustard or Dijon mustard
- basmati rice (optional) or sticky rice (optional)
- coat bottom of dish.
- with olive oil, garlic cloves and peppercorn.
- put in a layer of spinach.
- a layer of brussels.
- a layer of okra.
- dribble some olive oil.
- and repeat.
- make sure to coat leaves with oil.
- use a brush if that helps.
- pt in oven at 425/450.
- and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- with a wooden spoon rotate the veges.
- and keep in oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- serve with rice.