Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from R.F.R.,..about a year ago. I love them.
Make and share this Spicy Mustard Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne, habanero,chipotle ...whatever you want
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks, and stir in butter and mayonnaise.
- Add mustard, pepper, salt, chile powder and curry powder; stir well.
- Stuff egg whites with the yolk mixture; garnish with chives and paprika.
These were great but I know I'm a seasoning wimp on occasion so I halved all of them. Just right without the butter.