Recipe by Rita~
You can add horseradish for more of a Zing!O for some nice fresh heat try adding a tablespoon of JOY coriander chutney (basically cilantro and chilies).
Top Review by Jo in Arlington
This was a very nice crab dip. I used my homemade spicy mustard which is also posted on this website (spicy-mustard-408343). Was even better the next day! Served with Stone Wheat Thin crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can crab, drained
- 1 tablespoon coriander chutney (optional)
- assorted cut-up vegetables
- toasted pita bread