Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can add horseradish for more of a Zing!O for some nice fresh heat try adding a tablespoon of JOY coriander chutney (basically cilantro and chilies).
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can crab, drained
- 1 tablespoon coriander chutney (optional)
- assorted cut-up vegetables
- toasted pita bread
- Blend cream cheese, mustard, Old Bay, sour cream and green onions; stir in crab.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve as a dip with cut-up vegetables, pita and/or crackers.
This was a very nice crab dip. I used my homemade spicy mustard which is also posted on this website (spicy-mustard-408343). Was even better the next day! Served with Stone Wheat Thin crackers.
I used dijon mustard and added 1 tsp of horseradish. This was wonderful - and soooooo easy!
This was an excellent appy served on crackers. I did add in some horseradish for some zip. My son and pigged out on this! Thanks for sharing the recipe.