Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
In ‘ Slow Cooker Revolution: Volume 2’ by ATK
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 lb cocktail franks
- Combine mustard, preserves, sugar, and hot sauce in slow cooker, then stir in cocktail franks.
- Cover and cook until franks are heated through, 1-2 hours on LOW.
- Cocktail franks can be held on warm or LOW setting for up to 2 hours, loosen sauce with hot water 2 tablespoons at a time as needed.