Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this "secret" recipe from a close relative. You would swear there was horseradish in it but there's none! Great for sandwiches. We like as dipping sauce for soft pretzels. So easy, so good! Must keep refrigerated.
- 1 (4 ounce) can Coleman's dry mustard
- 2 cups Wondra Flour (extra fine type flour for gravys will do)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- I use mixer with whisking blade -- helps get lumps out of mustard.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter, vinegar and eggs.
- Mix until smooth.
- Store in jars and refrigerate.