Recipe by Ben's Mom
I got this recipe from a great family friend. We always make it during the holidays to snack on. Not for the weak at heart as it is very spicy!!!!
Top Review by Northwest Suechef
I have made this for years as my husband was addicted to it! When we divorced, I lost the recipe and I am so thrilled to find it again. It is an excellent hot-sweet mustard. Found the recipe again and my ex and I have found each other again! Kismet?
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix vinegar and dry mustard. Let sit overnight, covered, at room temperature.
- Beat eggs with sugar. Add to mustard mixture. Add 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- Bring to a slow boil. Cook until thickened.
- Pour into a air tight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve w/ fresh veggies, pretzels or as a condiment for sandwiches.