Recipe by Mercy
This makes 4 large main course servings or 8 to 16 appetizer-sized servings if cut into halves or quarters.
- 1 lb cooked beef (shaved or very thinly sliced)
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup hot picante salsa
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 8 flour tortillas, 9-inch diameter
- 1⁄2 cup unblanched almonds (slivered or sliced)
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach leaves, lightly packed
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (thinly sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the marmalade, salsa and gingerroot in small saucepan and then cook, while stirring, over low heat until warm.
- Soften the tortillas according to the package directions.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the marmalade mixture over one side of each tortilla and then sprinkle each tortilla with almonds.
- Top with the beef, spinach, mushrooms and green onions, divided evenly among the tortillas, and roll up as you would an eggroll (folding in the left side, folding in the right side and then rolling away from you).
- Arrange the roll-ups on a jelly roll pan, seam side down, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with the remaining marmalade mixture as a dipping sauce.