Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
lower carb tasty dish
Make and share this Spicy Mozzarella Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno powder
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- make sauce just add all ingredients (except the first butter, oil and chicken) and simmer 10 minute.
- brown the chicken breasts in oil and butter just until juices are clear top with cheese cover, and keep warm.
- once cheese is melted pour on sauce and enjoy.