Recipe by DailyInspiration
A delicious kebab served over couscous with a dollop of Greek yogurt on the side. Recipe is from Cooking Light. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by CaliforniaJan
These are so great, the marinade is delicious and very easy to put together and I made it just as directed. I made it for Everyday is a Holiday Tag and it is a definite keeper.
- 22.18 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 22.18 ml chili paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground coriander
- 3.05 ml kosher salt, divided
- 4 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless (cut into 36 pieces)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- cooking spray
- 59.14 ml Greek yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1/8 teaspoons salt. Scrap mixture into a zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours; turning after 1 hour.
- Immerse 12 (8-inch) wooden skewers in water; soak for 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry,.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread 3 chicken pieces, 1 pepper slice, and 1 tomato alternately onto each skewer, beginning and ending with chicken; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 teaspoons salt. Arrange skewers on grill rack, coated with cooking spray, grill 4 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with yogurt.