Recipe by Sharon123
This is a complex and exotic butter and goes great with sweet potatoes, or stirred into a soup(chickpea is good)! Adapted from Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone cookbook by Deborah Madison.
Top Review by awalde
Super yummy, easy and tasty recipe!
I loved the spice and herb combo as well as the exotic touch.
I served this with boiled popatoes, but would fix with meat, rice and so on.
Thanks a lot for this recipe.
- 1⁄2 bunch scallion, white parts only
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tlbs. chopped cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 lime, juice of