Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and very simple!
Make and share this Spicy Montreal Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb steak
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons mccormick grill mates spicy McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- Simply soak steaks in lime juice and sprinkle seasoning on both sides of steaks.
- Marinate for a half hour or so.
- Grill and add A1 (preferably A1 Smoky Mesquite sauce).
You know, I normally don't make dishes like this, but for some reason, when I saw this recipe, I really wanted to try it. Maybe it was the limes? Maybe it was the bottle of McCormick's in my pantry that hadn't been used in maybe 3 months? Or maybe it was laziness? (My fiance chose that one :P) Well, either way, this was some good steak! I let the steak marinate for 3 hours. Yes I know about the citric acid cooking thing, and how you're just suppose to let met marinate for very long it citric acid, but...it really did brighten up the flavor. So I don't care what you food police are saying right now! It was a great dish, and I will be making it again. Thanx!!