Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Grill Mates Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning adds more than just heat to burgers.
Make and share this Spicy Montreal Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons mccormick grill mates spicy McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (optional) or 4 slices American cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 4 tomatoes, slices (optional)
- condiments (optional)
- Mix ground beef and steak seasoning in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Gril over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.