Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
award winning recipe in the Feisty with Flavor Challenge by Gregory Falco It's incredibly simple to make and can be eaten alone or on a roll or even in little cheese puffs
- 1 avocado
- 3 filleted chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon, roughly chopped in 1/4 inch bits
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons of red monkey stone ground spicy mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt (as needed or to taste)
- • Halve the avocado and lightly coat with ¼ tsp of Red Monkey’s Stone Ground Spicy Mustard on each side of each half.
- • Place the halved avocado on the grill for 2 minutes on each side until grill marks appear and outer layer of avocado slightly hardens.
- • Lightly coat the chicken fillets with ¼ tsp of Red Monkey’s Stone Ground Spicy Mustard on each side.
- • Place chicken on the grill until fully cooked (3-5 minutes depending on how hot your grill is).
- • Chop the grilled avocado into ½ inch cubes
- • Chop the grilled chicken into ½ inch cubes.
- • Place all the ingredients including the remaining 1 tsp Red Monkey’s Stone Ground Spicy Mustard in a medium-sized bowl and gently toss to combine.*
- • Add salt as needed/to taste.
- • *Make sure the avocados don't get mashed because it's all about the consistency.