award winning recipe in the Feisty with Flavor Challenge by Gregory Falco It's incredibly simple to make and can be eaten alone or on a roll or even in little cheese puffs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1• Halve the avocado and lightly coat with ¼ tsp of Red Monkey’s Stone Ground Spicy Mustard on each side of each half.
- 2• Place the halved avocado on the grill for 2 minutes on each side until grill marks appear and outer layer of avocado slightly hardens.
- 3• Lightly coat the chicken fillets with ¼ tsp of Red Monkey’s Stone Ground Spicy Mustard on each side.
- 4• Place chicken on the grill until fully cooked (3-5 minutes depending on how hot your grill is).
- 5• Chop the grilled avocado into ½ inch cubes
- 6• Chop the grilled chicken into ½ inch cubes.
- 7• Place all the ingredients including the remaining 1 tsp Red Monkey’s Stone Ground Spicy Mustard in a medium-sized bowl and gently toss to combine.*
- 8• Add salt as needed/to taste.
- 9• *Make sure the avocados don't get mashed because it's all about the consistency.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Monkey's Love Abc Salad
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 362.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 26.5 g