Recipe by Crazymomma in Vancouver
Our family's favorite Gingerbread Man Recipe! A bake sale hit every time!
- 1 1⁄4 cups margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream Margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg and molasses.
- Add Combined dry ingredients and mix well.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Roll out 1/2 inch thick and cut out cookies with your favorite Gingerbread Cookie Cutter!
- I usually use a mid sized Gingerbread Man.
- Bake @ 400 degrees F for 6-8 minutes.