Netgirl's Healthy Cookbook's Note:
This recipe was adapted from the recipe "A Recipe For The One Who Is Getting Some Kind Of Cold" from the book "I Like Food, Food Tastes Good". It is my go-to soup when I'm feeling under the weather or even when my co-workers are and I want to bolster my immune system.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot, boil some water with the seaweed and mushrooms.
- 2When water starts to boil, add noodles, tofu, and 2/3 of the ginger, and 1/3 of the garlic.
- 3Lower the heat, add miso.
- 4Add scallions and additional ginger and garlic.
- 5Add pepper and cayenne.
- 6If desired, you should add enough ginger and garlic to feel a buzz and you should be sweating.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Miso Soup
Serving Size: 1 (755 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: