Recipe by teresas
This is out of my "C'mon Over!" Pillsbury cookbook...enjoy! You can Assemble the kabobs in advance; cover and refrigerate them for up to three hours.
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! These were super simple and really tasty. Loved the flavors in the marinade. I let mine marinate overnight and they were delish. Thanks for sharing, Teresa. Made for FYC tag.
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 wooden skewers (6 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium nonmetal bowl or 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except pork and skewers. Add pork; turn to coat. Cover dish or seal bag: refrigerate at least 4 hours to marinate. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Thread pork evenly onto skewers: discard marinade.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium-high heat. Cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until pork is no longer pink in center.