Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This is out of my "C'mon Over!" Pillsbury cookbook...enjoy! You can Assemble the kabobs in advance; cover and refrigerate them for up to three hours.
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 wooden skewers (6 inch)
- In medium nonmetal bowl or 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except pork and skewers. Add pork; turn to coat. Cover dish or seal bag: refrigerate at least 4 hours to marinate. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Thread pork evenly onto skewers: discard marinade.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium-high heat. Cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until pork is no longer pink in center.
Yum! These were super simple and really tasty. Loved the flavors in the marinade. I let mine marinate overnight and they were delish. Thanks for sharing, Teresa. Made for FYC tag.
We enjoyed these delicious mini kebabs very much. They were so flavorful. The meat was tender and juicy. Crunchy on the outside just the way we like our BBQ. These little babies were ready in no time. Thank you for sharing this recipe that was quick and easy to make with terrific results. Served with a drizzle of Homemade Pomegranate Reduction Sauce and coconut cashew rice for a memorable meal. Made FYC Tag Game.
These are very tasty and simple to make. Perfect for weekday grilling since they grill up quickly. I think if I were entertaining and served these, something like a yogurt chipotle dip would be very nice and set them over the top. Reviewed for the "For your consideration" tag game.