1/2 Photos of Spicy Minced Pork With Egg Plants
Nasi Goreng's Note:
This dish is inspired by Thai, Chinese and Indonesian cuisine. If you like pork and egg plant, you may want to try this easy-to-make dish :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat up the oil in medium high.
- 22. Crush and sautee the garlic for few minutes until fragrance and soft.
- 33. Mix in the pork and cook it until it's almost done.
- 44. Pour in the egg plants that are cut into cubes, squeeze in half of the lime, salt and pepper.
- 55. After few minutes until egg plants soften, mix well the sweet soy sauce (I use Indonesian sweet soy sauce), shrimp paste chilli, oyster sauce and fish sauce.
- 66. Pour in the water and let it cook for few minutes covered.
- 77. Squeeze in the other half of the lime and mix in basil leaves until all well incorporated.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Minced Pork With Egg Plants
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.5
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 421.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet soy sauce