1/2 Photos of Spicy Minced Pork
I got a bag of Organic pork mince and was trying to think of how to use it, I looked at the ingredients list and used what I had on hand. It turned out very tasty and I intend on cooking it again. I like HOT food and this is hot you can add less chil=li if you don't like too much heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 700 g pork mince, finely ground
- 2 medium green peppers, halved and sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 medium red peppers, halved and sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 chopped chilie bell peppers (I used the Thai chilies and liked the result)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan sauté the onions,peppers and chilies when softened add the garlic and remove from the pan and set aside.
- 2Add the remaining 1 tbsp oil and brown the mince in small batches avoiding the "stewing" effect.
- 3Place the browned mince on top of the reserved vegetables (keeps all the juices).
- 4Deglaze the pan with vinegar add the vegetables and pork and stir to mix.
- 5Add the oyster sauce and stir to heat.
- 6Serve on boiled white rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Minced Pork
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.8
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.9 mg
- Sodium 474.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 32.2 g