1/5 Photos of Spicy Mexican Fish
A different way we enjoy our fish. Adapted from Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a dish, arrange fish in a single layer.
- 2Pour lime juice over fish.
- 3Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 4Combine the flour, taco seasoning, cumin and cayenne.
- 5Remove fillets from juice and pat dry with paper towels and discard lime juice.
- 6Coat fillets with flour mixture.
- 7In a large skillet, cook fillets, in batches, over medium-high heat in oil for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mexican Fish
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 515.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 35.1 g