A different way we enjoy our fish. Adapted from Quick Cooking.
Make and share this Spicy Mexican Fish recipe from Food.com.
- In a dish, arrange fish in a single layer.
- Pour lime juice over fish.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Combine the flour, taco seasoning, cumin and cayenne.
- Remove fillets from juice and pat dry with paper towels and discard lime juice.
- Coat fillets with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook fillets, in batches, over medium-high heat in oil for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.