Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a delicious and healthy recipe the whole family will love.
Make and share this Spicy Mexican Chicken (Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add breasts to a 7-quart slow cooker.
- Cover with beans, corn, salsa, jalapeño, cumin, and chili powder.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Add yogurt to chicken mixture during last 30 minutes of cooking.
We really enjoyed this dish. I amended it for my electronic pressure cooker. I reduced the chili powder and cumin abit and it was just the right amount of heat for us. Very tasty recipe and easy to make... a definite keeper.