Recipe by Bugeah
This is a delicious and healthy recipe the whole family will love.
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
We really enjoyed this dish. I amended it for my electronic pressure cooker. I reduced the chili powder and cumin abit and it was just the right amount of heat for us. Very tasty recipe and easy to make... a definite keeper.
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 10 ounces frozen corn kernels
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add breasts to a 7-quart slow cooker.
- Cover with beans, corn, salsa, jalapeño, cumin, and chili powder.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Add yogurt to chicken mixture during last 30 minutes of cooking.