6 hrs 10 mins
This is a delicious and healthy recipe the whole family will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2Add breasts to a 7-quart slow cooker.
- 3Cover with beans, corn, salsa, jalapeño, cumin, and chili powder.
- 4Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- 5Add yogurt to chicken mixture during last 30 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mexican Chicken (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 570.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: