Recipe by Jheryn
This is a great low-fat, low-carb recipe that our whole family loves. When I first created it, we ate so much of it so often that we almost burnt ourselves out on it! I hope you enjoy.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry zucchini.
- Slice off tops and bottoms and discard.
- Cut zucchini into bite size pieces.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat until warm but not hot.
- Add rest of ingredients to warm oil.
- Stir often and cook until zucchini is soft and cooked through but not mushy and liquid is reduced to a sauce like consistency.