Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I really enjoy salads, but am always on the lookout for something new and interesting. I found this one on the Kraft site, tried it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope you do too!
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 dash dried ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled
- Mix dressing and chipotle pepper together until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add corn, red pepper, onions, garlic and chili powder; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Place salad greens on plate, top with vegetable mixture, then grilled chicken breast, sliced into strips.
- Pour on the dressing and enjoy!
I really liked this salad! I just loved the chipotle pepper taste. I will use this spice more often. Nice job!