I really enjoy salads, but am always on the lookout for something new and interesting. I found this one on the Kraft site, tried it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope you do too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 dash dried ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled
- 1Mix dressing and chipotle pepper together until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Heat oil in skillet.
- 3Add corn, red pepper, onions, garlic and chili powder; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Place salad greens on plate, top with vegetable mixture, then grilled chicken breast, sliced into strips.
- 5Pour on the dressing and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mexicali Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.1
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 528.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens