Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Here's a great spicy chicken wing recipe, that's great for any occasion. It doubles and triples nicely. Probably the ingredients you would have on hand. These are great with perhaps some cole slaw, some ranch dressing and an ice-cold brew!
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2⁄3 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix buttermilk and hot sauce in a medium bowl.
- Mix cornmeal and seasonings in a large re-sealable bag.
- Dip chicken in the buttermilk mixture, then place in the cornmeal mixture, and shake to coat.
- Place in pan, and drizzle with oil.
- Bake, uncovered 40-45 minutes, or until juices run clear when you break the skin, or cut with knife.