Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A "MAN'S" Spaghetti Sauce, according to my 15 year old nephew who created it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can sliced mushroom, drained
- 8 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 1 lb hot sausage links, cooked and chopped
- 1 quart ragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- In 2qt.
- heavy saucepan crumble beef, cook over med-high heat chopping to break up large pieces.
- Pour off excess fat (but leave a little).
- Add onions and green pepper cook til veggies are whimpy, add mushrooms.
- Add remaining ingredients stir well, simmer 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti.