Recipe by internetnut
I found this recipe in Woman's Day magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping. I plan to use cocktail meatballs and jar brown gravy.
- 30 ounces canned meatballs in beef gravy (15oz each)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan gently stir all ingredients until well blended. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot noodles or rice.
- For Microwave Oven: Stir all ingredients in 2-quart casserole. Cover and 6-8 minutes, stirring once. Let stand 5 minutes.