Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from Rachel Ray. I have made these several times and my husband continues to ask for them often. These are so easy to make and I hope you enjoy them.
- 1 (16 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza crusts
- 8 slices deli pepperoni
- 8 slices salami
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices smoked ham
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, with
- extra virgin olive oil
- yellow cornmeal
- sprinkle counter with cornmeal.
- Roll out pizza crust and cut into 4 squares.
- Top with 2 slices pepperoni, 2 slices salami, 2 slices cheese and 1 slice ham.
- Put tablespoons or 2 of italian dressing on meats.
- Roll and press edge to close.
- mix topping. Red pepper flakes, garlic powder, sesame seeds, italian seasoning and parm/oreg cheese.
- Brush each roll with EVOO.
- Sprinkle each liberally with topping.
- Put in oven on 400 degrees and cook until brown all over (10 minutes or so).
I love these! I didn't have garlic pepper so I just used a combination of garlic powder and black pepper. These are great served with some heated spaghetti sauce for dipping.