quick meal's Note:
I got this recipe from Rachel Ray. I have made these several times and my husband continues to ask for them often. These are so easy to make and I hope you enjoy them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crusts
- 8 slices deli pepperoni
- 8 slices salami
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices smoked ham
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, with
- extra virgin olive oil
- yellow cornmeal
- 1sprinkle counter with cornmeal.
- 2Roll out pizza crust and cut into 4 squares.
- 3Top with 2 slices pepperoni, 2 slices salami, 2 slices cheese and 1 slice ham.
- 4Put tablespoons or 2 of italian dressing on meats.
- 5Roll and press edge to close.
- 6mix topping. Red pepper flakes, garlic powder, sesame seeds, italian seasoning and parm/oreg cheese.
- 7Brush each roll with EVOO.
- 8Sprinkle each liberally with topping.
- 9Put in oven on 400 degrees and cook until brown all over (10 minutes or so).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Meat and Cheese Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.2
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 2221.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning