Recipe by erings1
This recipe is so fast and can be eaten several different ways, depending on what you have around. Serve on lettuce with tortillia chips for taco salad, or wrapped up in a shell with your favorite toppings, or over rice. It is a take on a recipe from the cookbook "Life's on Fire".
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (398 ml) cans red kidney beans, drained and rinced
- 1 (500 ml) jar chunky salsa, I use mild
- 125 -150 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain the ground beef.
- Add chili powder, garlic, beans, salsa and enough water to thin it out a bit.
- Mix well and simmer until mixture has reduced to your desired thickness.
- Serve with rice, or salad and chips or on a wrap with your favorite toppings like Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.