Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this on a bacon avocado burger...Mmmm!
- 236.59 ml good quality mayonnaise (Best Foods or Hellman's)
- 59.14 ml hot chili paste (recommended ( Sriracha Hot Chili Paste. Adjust amount to your taste. This is pretty hot to me)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro, plus
- more fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, stir well and chill until ready for use.
Loved this stuff. I mixed it up with leftover deli rotisserie chicken. I just eyeballed the hot chili paste and added some regular hot sauce to taste an increased the cilantro and reduced the amount of mayo for my tastes. Had this over salad greens, can't wait to try this in a wrap for lunch tomorrow. Just a few simple ingredients for a powerhouse of a alternative mayonnaise. I think next it will be fried seafood or chicken nuggets. Thanks for a great recipe.
I made 1/4 recipe for four burgers and that seemed just right. Loved the flavor.