Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's another spicy recipe for those brave souls that love spicy food!
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Partially peel the potatoes and then cut in half.
- Boil potatoes in slightly salted water until cooked.
- Drain potatoes and blend to desired consistency with a mixer or potato masher.
- Return to a burner on low and add red pepper, garlic, milk, butter and garlic salt. mix well.
- Add more milk if necessary.
I made five servings. Big mistake. Enough red pepper flakes and salt for 50 servings.