Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy and tasty! This recipe is a reliable people-pleaser that I serve at parties, year round. I have yet to serve this without getting a request for the recipe! From BEST RECIPES: Holiday Party Food, Vol.2 Jan 1, 2002
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 29.58 ml prepared horseradish
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- 4.92 ml hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 907.18 g shrimp, cooked peeled and deveined
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Transfer shrimp mixture to a serving bowl and serve with toothpicks.
Very tasty shrimp and oh, so easy to prepare. These shrimp would be a great as an appetizer or to feast on during a football game. Love that I don't have to provide a dipping sauce for them as they are ready to go as is. You can add additional hot sauce if you like them extra spicy - I did. Made for Fall PAC, 2012.