Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Rachel Ray
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs thyme, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 sprig rosemary, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 lemon peel, 1/2 by 2 inches cut into thin strips
- 1 orange peel, 1/2 by 2 inch cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups mixed olives
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil, thyme, rosemary, lemon peel, orange peel, and crushed red pepper over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Stir in olives.
I have made a similar recipe in the past they are very good, but I increase the chili flakes way up, and they need refrigeration time to intensify in flavor ;-)