Prep 2 hrs
Cook 45 mins
These can also be made on the grill. Serve hot or cold with salad. Prep time includes 2 hours marinating.
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄4 lbs chicken wings
- Combine the maple syrup, chili sauce, onion, cider vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over chicken wings and allow to marinate for 2 hours, turning occasionally to keep coated.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Transfer wings and their marinade into roasting tin. Cook for 45 minutes, basting occasionally until sticky.
- Serve hot or cold with salad.
Tangy and sweet these were great. I used a mini processor on the onion to get a finer chop. This recipe will be used often because it was so easy to put together. Made for *New Kids On The Block* tag game 2010
Delicious!!! I decided to add some minced garlic! Perfect picky food party pleaser. Well definitely make again :)
Excellent sweet yet spicy flavor. I will be making this dish again.