A spicy salsa made without the traditional ingredient, tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel Mangoes, and dice into small sections.
- 2Clean, De-Seed, and dice the red pepper and jalepeno.
- 3Chop onion into small diced pieces.
- 4Roughly chop the cilantro and parsely.
- 5Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir lightly.
- 6Allow to chill in refridgerator for at least one hour.
- 7Serve as dip with tortilla chips or use for topping on fish or chiken dishes!
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mango Pepper Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g