Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spicy salsa made without the traditional ingredient, tomatoes
Make and share this Spicy Mango Pepper Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Peel Mangoes, and dice into small sections.
- Clean, De-Seed, and dice the red pepper and jalepeno.
- Chop onion into small diced pieces.
- Roughly chop the cilantro and parsely.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir lightly.
- Allow to chill in refridgerator for at least one hour.
- Serve as dip with tortilla chips or use for topping on fish or chiken dishes!