- 2 mangoes
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 large red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel Mangoes, and dice into small sections.
- Clean, De-Seed, and dice the red pepper and jalepeno.
- Chop onion into small diced pieces.
- Roughly chop the cilantro and parsely.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir lightly.
- Allow to chill in refridgerator for at least one hour.
- Serve as dip with tortilla chips or use for topping on fish or chiken dishes!