Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Sam Choy's island Flavour. Great to serve with Baked Brie with Macadamia Nuts Enjoy
Make and share this Spicy Mango Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- Peel the mangoes, diced the flesh into small cubes and set aside.
- Simmer the garlic, ginger, vinegar and brown sugar in a small sauce pan for 10 minutes.
- Add mangoes, raisins, lime juice, mustard, salt and Sambal.
- Continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate. (This chutney will keep refrigerate for up to 1 week).