Recipe by tracytrebilcox
It's a recipe I adapted from iVillage. Quick, easy, and one the Mad Scientist has requested to be put on the rotation.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mangoes, chunks
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste (or use one Thai Kitchen packet)
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup torani mango syrup
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Put half of the bag of mango chunks, paste, syrup and cream in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet, and add chicken until browned.
- Add sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Add mango chunks, and cook about five minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over rice or in lettuce leaves.