It's a recipe I adapted from iVillage. Quick, easy, and one the Mad Scientist has requested to be put on the rotation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put half of the bag of mango chunks, paste, syrup and cream in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet, and add chicken until browned.
- 3Add sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Add mango chunks, and cook about five minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4Serve over rice or in lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mango Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.3
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 156.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 49.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste