Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is a very good, but spicy Macaroni Salad. You can always use less spice if you don't like it hot. You could also turn this into a main entree by adding 2 cans of tuna or chicken to this salad.
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Boil macaroni according to package.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to chill.
- Dice tomato, pepper and onion.
- In a large mixing bowl add macaroni, diced vegetables, and spices.
- Toss until spices are mixed evenly.
- Add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
This mac salad has a very fresh flavor. I couldn't find extra spicy Mrs. Dash so I bought the onion and herb one and it tasted great. I love that it is a drier mac salad as I don't like a lot of mayo on my mac salad. Thanks Kimberly.