Recipe by lisa724
Here is a spicy twist on a favorite comfort food. This is a much requested side dish for us at holidays.
- 8 ounces cut macaroni
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces original Ritz crackers, crushed by hand
- salt & pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stir together soup, sour cream, pimentos, onion and cheese.
- Add hot cooked and drained noodles to the mix and combine well.
- Place in casserole dish and top with crushed crackers.
- Dot top with butter for a crispy brown crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.