Recipe by MarieRynr
I made this up for supper last night and it was delicious. It's a testimony to just what you can do using little bits of this and that and raiding your store cupboard!
- 4 cups cooked macaroni (2 cups dry)
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 ounces mild cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 ounces gruyere cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, well drained
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic granules
- 4 slices baked ham, cut into slivers
- 1 cup crushed plain Doritos
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the cream into the hot macaroni, along with the cheeses, ham, tomatoes and seasonings (the amount of cheese given is just a guideline, I probably added a bit more as I just threw in what I had left in the fridge).
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and sprinkle the Doritos on top.
- Bake in a 350*F oven for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.