1/1 Photo of Spicy Low fat, New Potatoes
These potatoes are soooo good, and they are also low fat! they are also incredibly easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- 2Cut the potatoes into quarters, or smaller pieces if the potatoes are larger than usual.
- 3Place the cut up pieces in a baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle potatoes with garlic powder.
- 6Sprinkle potatoes with chili powder (just a small sprinkling all over the potatoes--don't go overboard or they will be extremely spicy).
- 7Sprinkle generously with Mrs Dash original blend spice.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Low fat, New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g