Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
These potatoes are soooo good, and they are also low fat! they are also incredibly easy to make.
Make and share this Spicy Low fat, New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, or smaller pieces if the potatoes are larger than usual.
- Place the cut up pieces in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle potatoes with chili powder (just a small sprinkling all over the potatoes--don't go overboard or they will be extremely spicy).
- Sprinkle generously with Mrs Dash original blend spice.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
They turned out perfect! Instead of the Olive Oil I sprayed them with Italian Spritz by Hellman. very light oil and you just use very little. The spices are Mmmm Thanks tanya for an excellent recipe
These potatoes are very good. I actually used them as a side dish and really laid on the spices thick, because we like spicy food. They were a little dried out, but my potatoes were old and that may have caused the problem. A tiny bit of Ranch dip fixed it anyway.