Recipe by tanya515
These potatoes are soooo good, and they are also low fat! they are also incredibly easy to make.
Top Review by Bergy
They turned out perfect! Instead of the Olive Oil I sprayed them with Italian Spritz by Hellman. very light oil and you just use very little. The spices are Mmmm Thanks tanya for an excellent recipe
- 7 -8 small red potatoes
- garlic powder
- red chili powder
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters, or smaller pieces if the potatoes are larger than usual.
- Place the cut up pieces in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle potatoes with chili powder (just a small sprinkling all over the potatoes--don't go overboard or they will be extremely spicy).
- Sprinkle generously with Mrs Dash original blend spice.
- Bake for 45 minutes.