Recipe by HappyBunny
This is from the october's Sainsbury's magazine. It is absolutely delicious and one of the quickest meals you could ever do with just 10 mins prep and 10 mins cooking time! I've made this with king prawns as well. Make sure you use the best quality ingredients you can afford because it makes a huge difference to the flavour.
- 350 g linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (I use a bit more)
- 16 king scallops, trimmed and halved if very large
- 1 red chile, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 50 g rocket (recipe says a handful)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the linguine according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the scallops; Cook for 1-2 mins on each side until golden.
- Add the chilli, garlic and tomatoes and stir into the scallop juices, followed by the lemon juice and cook for 30 seconds.
- Drain the pasta and add the scallop mixture and rocket leaves to it; Season with salt and pepper, toss and serve immediately garnished with the lemon zest.