Recipe by GaylaJ
This marinade is adapted from a recipe found in Chile Pepper magazine. Although I found it delicious, I did not find it "spicy", so if you are not a fan of spicy food, don't let the name scare you away. Next time I make it, I will probably add some crushed red pepper to the marinade. Prep time includes 1 hour to marinate, but you will probably want to marinate the breasts longer than that.
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons peppercorns, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large, resealable plastic bag and add chicken; tightly seal the bag and refrigerate for 1 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill over high heat, 4-6 minutes per side (depending on size/thickness of breasts).
- To freeze:.
- Place chicken and marinade in a freezer bag; seal, label and freeze.
- Thaw in fridge overnight and proceed with cooking directions.