1/1 Photo of Spicy Lime Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
1 hr 15 mins
This marinade is adapted from a recipe found in Chile Pepper magazine. Although I found it delicious, I did not find it "spicy", so if you are not a fan of spicy food, don't let the name scare you away. Next time I make it, I will probably add some crushed red pepper to the marinade. Prep time includes 1 hour to marinate, but you will probably want to marinate the breasts longer than that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppercorns, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Combine all marinade ingredients in a large, resealable plastic bag and add chicken; tightly seal the bag and refrigerate for 1 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2Grill over high heat, 4-6 minutes per side (depending on size/thickness of breasts).
- 3To freeze:.
- 4Place chicken and marinade in a freezer bag; seal, label and freeze.
- 5Thaw in fridge overnight and proceed with cooking directions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Lime Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.6
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 573.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: