i wanted to see a big butt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Add the butter and garlic to food processor.
- 3Throw in the parsley, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- 4Pulse the mixture several times until everything is pulverized and mixed together.
- 5Arrange the shrimp on a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- 6Dot the top of the shrimp with the butter mixture, then put into the oven.
- 7Roast the shrimp until they're cooked through adn the butter is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- 8Serve in a large bowl, making sure to drizzle all the juice over the top.
- 9Dip the bread into the juice.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp (Pioneer Woman)
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 204.2 mg
- Sodium 1138.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g